This Charter explains our motto, mission, location, available facilities and the rights and responsibilities of the patients towards the hospital.
Committed to Excellence
shall serve the society by providing:
- The best possible medical treatment
- Delivered most efficiently
- In the shortest possible time
- At the minimum cost
Dewas-Ujjain Highway, Village Bangar (Dewas) MP Pin 455 001
Contact No. : 07272-426500-501,
Emergency Contact: 07272 426500
- Reception & Help Desk
- Directional signage on each floor
- Huge OPD area in basement (Timing 9am to 4pm except Sunday and Gaz.Holidays)
- 300+ Beds in Wards including private and deluxe rooms
- 24 x 7 Casualty & Emergency services with wheel chairs, stretchers
- 24 x 7 Laboratory services
- Routine & Special Investigations
- 24 X 7 Blood Bank services
- 24 x 7 X-Ray services
- 24 x 7 Ambulance services (02 Nos.)
- Canteen & Cafeteria
- 24 x 7 Delivery services in Obstetrics department
- NRHM – JananiSahyogiYojna benefits
- 24 x 7 Medical store & Pharmacy
- Modern well equipped ICU, ICCU, NICU and PICU
- Central Oxygen supply
- Modern fully equipped 05 Nos. Operation theaters
- Well equipped physiotherapy department
Right to Patients:
Every Patient has a right to :
- Be treated with compassion without any differentiation of cast, religion and race.
- Know the details of treatment offered to him/her & ask for the consequences arising out of this.
- Know the details of treating doctor, regarding qualification
- Know the details of his/her illness & outcome of his illness
- Accept or refuse any investigation / treatment offered
- Request for a second opinion, if desired.
- Privacy during consultation, treatment & hospitalization
- Make a legitimate complaint to higher authorities
- Provide healthy constructive suggestions to improve our services
Responsibility of Patients towards Hospital:
- Treat all the Doctors, Nurses and other staff with respect and dignity
- Behave in a decent manner with other patients
- Comply with hospital policy and guidelines
- Restrict the visitors within the time frame allowed by the authorities
- Restrict entry of children except when really needed to avoid exposure to diseases.
- Do not take medications without prior consultation
- Protect environment and cleanliness of surroundings
Redressal of Complaints:
Empanelled institutions with AIMS Dewas
Citizen Charter - Hindi
Name of Institution & Organization
||United india insurance co.
||National insurance co.
||New india insurance co.
||Oriental insurance co., (cash less also)
||Apollo munich health insurance co. ltd.
||IFFCO TOKYO general insurance co.
||RAKSHA TPA, (cash less also)
||VIPUL MEDCARE TPA (for cashless vaccination)