CENTRAL STERILIZATION DEPARTMENT:
- Timing= 08:00 am to 10:00pm in 2 shifts.
- Horizontal autoclaves : 01
- Vertical autoclave : 02
- ETO sterilizers: 02
- Separate receiving and distribution points are available
SERVICES PROVIDED BY SURGERY AND ALLIED BRANCHES:
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Paediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Gastro-intestinal surgery
- Obstetrcs &Gynaecology surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- E.N.T. surgery
DEPARTMENT OF ANESTHESIOLOGY:
Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital and Research Center has well equipped 05 major and 04minor operation theatres having all the facilities with well equipped ICU back up. Operation theatres are equipped with Anesthesia machines, monitors, central gas and oxygen supply, suction machine, infusion pump, defibrillators, center C- Arm.
A dedicated team of Anesthesiologists provide their services for routine and emergency operations.
||Monitored Anesthesia care
||Pre Anesthesia checkup
||Operation theatre Management
||Peripheral Anesthesia services
The Department of Medicine provides indoor and outdoor patients with advanced levels of treatment covering routine as well as emergency procdures. Facilities including well equipped Medical ICU are available.
- Renal and Hypertension clinic
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY:
Department of Psychiatry aims to provide comprehensive mental health facilities to adult and child patients.
Out patients services: Diagnostic & Therapeutic
In patients services:
- Separate wards for males and females.
- Consultation to both out patients and in patients from other departments.
DEPARTMENT OF PAEDIATRICS:
- NICU facilities
- Labour room facilities
- Neonatal resuscitation and routine care
In Patients Services:
Work up of developmental delay , growth arrest and treatment facilities.
- Growth assessment and monitoring.
- Developmental assessment and monitoring
- General paediatric problem care ( bed wetting, temper- tantrum )
- Nebulization facilities
- Dehydration management
DEPARTMENT OF SKIN AND VENEREAL DISEASE DEPARTMENT:
The Skin and Venereal Disease Department is committed to serve out patients and in patients suffering from skin and V.D. disorder.
- STD clinic
- Vitiligo clinic
- Counselling for STD patients
- Skin Biopsy
- FBS/ PPBS
- Urine Routine/ culture
- Gram staining
- Giemsa staining
- Vitiligo surgery
- Mole excision
- Milia extraction
- Molluscum contagiosum extraction
- Nail avulsion – complete, partial
- Skin biopsy
- Chemical peeling
- TCD & Podophyllin application venereal wart
- Intra lesion steroid injection
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOTHERAPY:
(Under the aegis of Dept. of ORTHOPEDICS)
Facilities and Modalities Available:
- Ultra Sound
- Post Operative Care facility
Special Features of Physiotherapy Department:
- Both male & female physiotherapists available
- 9.00 am to 4.00pm service given
- Sunday - 9.00 am to 4.00pm – physiotherapy given to both I.P.D. & OPD patients
- Manual therapy, Electro- therapy, Mechanical therapy etc. are available.
- Available diagnostic facilities in Radiology modern X-Ray and Sonography Facilities:
- Central lab services (round the clock):
- Clinical Pathology
Fully equipped blood bank is available license no.: 28c/3/2016.
The license shall be in force from 26/04/2016 to 25/04/2021.
In house pharmacy services providing free medicine and vaccination.
Schemes being run by the Hospital:
- Janani Sahayogi Yojana:
- Safe delivery
- Iron / Calcium tab. distribution
- Contraceptive pills device
- Sputum collection available
- National immunization scheme
Schemes applied for:
||District blindness control society approval awaited
|Santusti yojana (TT/VT)
||Agreement awaited from JSK
- Central laundry: In House Type of Laundry: Mechanized
- Arrangements for biomedical waste management : Outsourced – Contract with the Hoswin company.