Separate hostel for Boys & Girls with shared accommodation and also mess facilities are available for both Boys & Girls.
The campus has the uniqueness of many state-of-the-art buildings, sprawling lawns, well maintained playgrounds along with supporting facilities. It has been planned, designed and constructed to address broader issues that relate to resource and energy conservation.
We call our hostels home for students. The hostels at campus are a home away from home. The onus of developing the student academically, strengthening their culture, taking care of their physical fitness. Life in hostel is a stepping stone to further independence, an essential right for many, enabling them to reach out to their destiny. Following facilities are available in hostel.
- The hostel rooms are spacious, clean, and well maintained with attached bathrooms.
- The rooms are available on single occupancy basis as well as on sharing basis.
- Each room is furnished with beds, wardrobes, study tables, chairs and air-cooler.
- Heaters have been installed in all the hostels to supply hot water conserving electricity.
- Water purifiers and water coolers are installed to provide potable water.
- Round the clock power back-up helps students to study without interruption.
- Each hostel has a visitor’s room.
- Laundry facility is available in-house with commercial washing machine and tumbler drier.
- Spacious dining rooms and modern kitchens ensure that students are served with nutritious food in a good ambiance.
- A dedicated team of wardens and caretakers helps and resolve the problems of the boarders.
- Hygienic Mess serving quality food (all messes are laced with automated equipments and automatic chapatti making machines
- Recreation room (with subscription to major daily national newspapers and magazines, indoor games and LCD TV)
Indoor Outdoor Games:
Students have facilities for indoor and outdoor games. Other recreational facilities like Gym colour TV, LCD Projector, Multiple Theater, Wi-Fi Zone (Campus) etc are also provided.
Our Institute has its own buses for sate transport for outreach services and observational visits for students and staff. Every year students will be taken for education trip also. The students will be taken to observational visits like milk diary, orphanage homes, old age homes, TB centre , cold storage plant, Deaf and Dumb schools and water purification plant etc.
A separate well-furnished Mess for boys and girls are available in the college campus which is more spacious, well ventilated. Students are given ozonised, purified water, hygienically prepared and high quality vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- In campus.
- Seating capacity of approximately 500 individuals.
- Air conditioned.
- Sound amplification.
- Electronically equipped with modern audio visual aids.
- Architected for clear vision, sound and comprehension.
- Green rooms with appropriate preparation facilities.
- Food variety options.
- Availability for all.
- Subsidized cost and economical rates.
- Spacious and comfortable seating.
- Hygiene maintenance.